- High-end Fashion
- Investment Banking/Finance
- Event Planning/Management
- High-end property development
- Luxury Hospitality
In order to ensure your success with ANJET ASIA, it is imperative that each and every new concierge brings to the position - or has access to - a book of currents clients who are qualified to purchase or travel via private jet.
- Must have existing accredited clients to call on for private jet-related matters. Also, must be able to cultivate direct relationships with business executives and high net worth individuals;
- Handle trip requests and inquiries from prospective and existing clients;
- Work with charter operators to secure managed aircraft and coordinate all logistics for chartered flights;
- Provide weekly email updates to designated manager(s).
- Able to work strictly on 100% commission basis (payouts vary depending upon size/amount of trip);
- Must be willing and able to invest in your success with us;
- 10+ years of proven sales track record to high net worth individuals and leading companies – some aviation experience preferred;
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in learning about this dynamic and fast-tracking industry;
- Strong work ethic, comfortable with working remotely (home office and "on the go"), and able to work autonomously or with very little supervision;
- Must be able to work "off" hours as client trips require; flexible day schedule is allowed;
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and prioritizes the servicing of his/her clientele;
- Excellent communicator who is fluent in both written and verbal English;
- Familiar with most SE Asia markets including: Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, etc.