with Anthony Newcombe
published with permission from writeplus.biz
It’s practically another fall season, and I don’t know about YOU, but to US, it still feels like we’re inches from the summer sun! Some other areas of concern:
- Covid continues to mutate and spread the world over Delta Variant Keeps Covid Moving
- Wildfires have all but burned California – as well as other areas the world over – to the ground … literally! Wildfires more info
- Hurricanes, flooding, and earthquakes continue to ravage the world at greater intensities than ever before Hurricanes Becoming Stronger Natural Disasters
Whereas most of the above is nature’s doing, we must also be much more vigilant in how we are contributing to the increasing strength and duration of each. We need to do a much better job of collectively working towards solutions to these problems – as opposed to exacerbating them.
- Should our infrastructure plans “adjust” according to the frequency and severity of these events?
- What do YOU intend to do about these problems?
- What am I going to do?
These are the questions that need to be asked and addressed. Otherwise, we are kidding ourselves while we idly stand by as observers of our own demise.